dimarts, 21 de desembre del 2010

Can't you see that it's just raining there ain't no need to go outside...
But baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep you from doing what you're supposed to, like waking up too early, maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes pretend like it's the weekend now. And we could pretend it all the time. Can't you see that it's just raining there ain't no need to go outside.

But just maybe, halaka ukulele, mama made a baby, really don't mind the practice 'cause you're my little lady. Lady lady love me 'cause I love to lay here lazy. We could close the curtains pretend like there's no world outside. And we could pretend it all the time, can't you see that it's just raining, there ain't no need to go outside, ain't no need ain't no need mmm mmm, can't you see can't you see, rain all day and I don't mind.

The telephone is singing, ringing, it's too early, don't pick it up. We don't need to, we got everything we need right here and everything we need is enough. Just so easy when the whole world fits inside of your arms. Don't really need to pay attention to the alarm. Wake up slow, yeah wake up slow.

You hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep you from doing what you're supposed to, like waking up too early maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now, and we could pretend it all the time. Can't you see that it's just raining there ain't no need to go outside. Ain't no need, ain't no need, rain all day and I really, really, really don't mind. Can't you see, can't you see, you gotta wake up slow.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada